Gene Turner has been a “professional sales entertainer” at trade shows for over 30 years. Understanding the challenge of attracting and holding the attention of trade show visitors, Gene developed a unique approach to helping develop warm leads for his clients. Instead of doing one or two long shows every hour, Gene gathers a group of prospects, presents the message in his entertaining way, asks qualifying questions and turns the qualified leads over to your representatives. By doing shorter more frequent presentations, Gene is able to engage more prospective buyers. For information check out the trade show flyers below.
Trade show flyers – Gene Turner Trade Show Flyer – Gene Turner – Trade Show Information
Prior to the show, Gene works with your sales and marketing teams — customizing his presentations to your needs. Gene studies the information on your company’s products and/or services along with their features and benefits. He then weaves your company’s message throughout his act to build awareness of your products and promotions. By attracting visitors with sleight-of-hand skills, Gene’s showmanship will help turn your booth into a memorable attraction which aids in marketing your business.
Gene’s main goals for trade shows are as follows:
- Attract more people to the booth in a fun, professional way.
- Gain their attention and get them to listen to your message.
Who you are and what you do
New products or services you have to offer
Special or added features
Main benefits of using your company vs. competitors
- Qualify the people who stop at the booth.
- Hand out any promotional materials or advertising premiums in a unique way.
- Provide the opportunity for your sales representatives to talk with qualified buyers. (If your sales representatives are working with other customers and have people waiting, Gene can engage them in the booth with a few additional magic tricks.)
- Keep your salespeople motivated, excited and refreshed during the trade show.
- Help your company gain name recognition and product identification with prospects.
Gene’s performances help turn your tradeshow exhibit into a compelling experience that will help attendees remember your company and message long after the trade show ends. Gene can give you an edge and help you protect your investment in the cost of exhibiting at the trade show. And isn’t that the kind of effective exhibit your company wants?
Stemlock, Inc. in Lee’s Summit, Missouri first hired Gene in 1992 for the MinExpo in Las Vegas. Due to Gene’s impact and value, he has worked the show each time since then. In addition, Gene has worked the Stemlock booth multiple years at seven other trade shows. Tom Jenkins summarized the importance of having Gene work the trade shows as follows:
- “Gene stops attendees long enough to determine whether or not they are prospects.”
- “He refers qualified leads to your sales people.”
- “Gene improves the efficiency of meeting every prospect possible at a trade show.”
Many of Gene’s other trade show clients are also repeat customers including Agrevo (8 times), Warzyn (5 yrs), Reich’s Food Show (5 yrs), MASSCO, Inc. (5 yrs) and Superior Concrete (4 yrs).
The following is a partial list of recent trade shows Gene was worked:
- Affiliate Summit Boston – Client: Virtumundo – Dena Ocampo
- Affiliate Summit West 2009 – Client: Indigo Interactive – Dena Ocampo
- AGG1 2012 – Client: Stemlock, Inc. – Tom Jenkins
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA) – Client: Pioneer Services – Pam Swan
- Bio-Process International Conference & Exhibition – Client: SAFC Biosciences – Holly Shriner
- MASSCO, Inc. – Client: Massco, Inc. – Tina May
- Mine Expo – Client: Stemlock, Inc. – Tom Jenkins
Hospitality Suite – Gene’s trade show package can also include performing in your Hospitality Suite. In the relaxed atmosphere of the hospitality suite, Gene can entertain your guests by performing impressive sleight-of-hand tricks. The company’s message can be interwoven into his presentation. The comedy and fun will keep your guests laughing.
Special Client Events – Whether you are hosting a large event or having a small private gathering, Gene can entertain and make the event memorable. Gene can offer an up-close and personal performance or entertain the entire audience with his stand-up performance.
Gene Turner can be a valuable asset if you are seeking name recognition, new clients, and increased sales. His trade show expertise can help you and your company attain your goals.